Jesmond Engineering is an engineering consultancy providing structural design analysis, fluid flow simulation, bespoke software, training, testing and supply of engineers. Formed in 2004, the company has an experienced team and is based in East Yorkshire, UK.
Jesmond Engineering has a long and proven track record in structural analysis of both metallic and carbon/glass fibre composite structures with services including:
- Structural analysis (static strength, fatigue life, damage tolerance, dynamics, vibration, shock, impact)
- Finite Element Modelling (FEM)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modelling
- Software for engineering applications
- Engineering Project Management
- Structural Test Programme Management
- Supply of Engineers to support clients on-site.